On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 13:28:56 +0100, Jon Chesterfield wrote:
> I'm seeing roughly one in five emails come through encoded. Example below.
> Some of these attract replies on the list, at which point I can read the
> quoted parts. What configuration am I missing?

This is possibly a combination of mailman being old (We're looking at replacing
it with the newer mailman at some point) and likely going somewhere near digest
mode.

Either that, or your mail client being broken.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69