Hi fella's,

just passing by to let you know we have a unofficial(?) Lua Telegram group for less technical insights, quick support and pizza party discussions.

If you feel that there is still room in your heart for one more lua discussion channel, please, come say hello! https://t.me/LuaLang

Why telegram?
Sea Pug Puppy stickers my friend, sea pug puppy stickers ...

Why another group?
Why not? I

So, I can talk about Lua AND Pizza? Tell me more ...
Pretty simple, avoid talking about "pineapple pizza" and you're good to go. Also, tell us about your lua projects. plans and stuff.

--
"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

Me. Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Co-fundador do Grupo de Usuários Python do Ceará
Secretário ForHacker (fb.com/ForHackerSpace)
Desenvolvedor Full-Stack, Escritor, Empresário, Visionário
Meu Livro, Site, Blog