On 03/31/2018 07:53 PM, Daurnimator wrote:
> After much work, I've finally tagged the first release of Fengari.
> Fengari 0.1.0 is now available for download from github and npm.
>
> What is Fengari?
> It's the Lua VM ported to JavaScript, but reusing JavaScript's garbage
> collector.

By the way, I wish to say it's awesome project!

Author(s) reimplemented Lua in JS. I was able to execute my "Lua code
formatter" in browser without ANY changes. (~10 KLOC in ~400 files.)

There was some hassle to compile Fengari to one JS file, so I was need
to install "npm" and run all that stuff. Hope in current release there
is just one JavaScript file, no need to build it.

-- Martin