Robert Virding <rvirding@gmail.com>于2018年3月28日周三 下午8:49写道:
Another solution to the scheduling problem is to use luerl, https://github.com/rvirding/luerl , which runs a Lua inside the Erlang system. It is in fact implemented in Erlang. This gives you complete access to all of Erlang's concurrency and built-in pre-emptive scheduling. However, it also means that the Lua is not directly callable from C. Also it is only at 5.2 and not 5.3.

I tried to embed lua into Erlang in my project ( https://github.com/cloudwu/skynet )  at first, and then I found implement a lightweight framework in C to replace Erlang/OTP is a better choice. So I rewrote it. And now it's widely used in China , dozens of online game servers base on this project .