Overall I like the idea of an array type better than yet another variation of nil.

Ditto.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 8:56 AM, Doug Currie <doug.currie@gmail.com> wrote:
The drawback I noticed was increasing the size of the Table structure. Since the hash part is not used, perhaps there's a way to share the hashtable control fields and "Sizeused" to avoid growing the structure?  I suspect the assessment of the impact of sharing fields on code complexity and performance may be a big job.

Overall I like the idea of an array type better than yet another variation of nil.