On 25 March 2018 at 18:29, Andriy Kornatskyy <andriy.kornatskyy@live.com> wrote:
> This is a development preview of lucid [1], http API toolkit. It is built on top of lua nginx module [2].
>
> [1] https://github.com/akornatskyy/lucid
> [2] https://github.com/openresty/lua-nginx-module
>
> Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I noticed you have many modules under different require strings,
e.g. require "security", require "http", require "core.class", require
"web", etc.
To prevent confusion and encourage namespacing, would you consider
moving them all under a "lucid" prefix?
So that you have e.g. require "lucid.security.crypto.ticket", require
"lucid.http", etc.

Otherwise, I'm curious if you'd like to use parts of lua-http
(https://github.com/daurnimator/lua-http/) for e.g. your headers data
structure (see https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-http/0.2/#http.headers)
You could also use it as a different option for a http server.

Daurn.