On 15.03.2018 21:16, albertmcchan wrote:
I had been saying this all along (false = nil in table)
While I get the intention behind this, I could never really get warm with the idea. Nil to me is undefined, while false is defined to be untrue. Of course I know, that Lua treats nil as a false value in most cases (like in ifs and whiles). It is not really intuitive for me, but once you know the problems that come with it, you can live with it.
If false is just a nil in a table I would prefer another name for it, and probably the value should be of type nil as well.
--
Thomas