It was thus said that the Great Erik Hougaard once stated:
> On 14-Mar-18 12:26 PM, Charles Heywood wrote:
> >It's interesting to see that Lua reached almost 70% in "dreaded" -
> >that many people who used it didn't want to go back to using it?
> >Wonder what the cause could be. My guess is probably bad environments
> >that use Lua, and the environment's what they didn't like, but Lua
> >takes the blame.
> In 2018 I think the lack of a proper builtin "blessed" packaging system
> really hurts Lua. People just want to npm, nuget, pip or gem it. Things
> than can be done in 10 seconds in Javascript takes hours with Lua.
>
> I believe that a builtin "blessed" packaging system is the most
> important piece to secure Lua's existence and relevance in the future.

	Oblique Strategy: Revaluation (a warm feeling)

	[spc]lucy:~>npm
	-bash: npm: command not found
	[spc]lucy:~>nuget
	-bash: nuget: command not found
	[spc]lucy:~>pip
	-bash: pip: command not found
	[spc]lucy:~>gem
	-bash: gem: command not found
	[spc]lucy:~>

  Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

  -spc (So much for the 10 seconds to get going ... )