On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Charles Heywood <vandor2012@gmail.com> wrote:
It's interesting to see that Lua reached almost 70% in "dreaded" - that many people who used it didn't want to go back to using it? Wonder what the cause could be. My guess is probably bad environments that use Lua, and the environment's what they didn't like, but Lua takes the blame.

Or read a different way, 68% of developers have been exposed to Lua in some form or another and have never taken (or been given) the time to play with it and realize how simple it is. That's quite an encouraging bit of information if it's true because it shows the diversity of Lua and it's prominence in other softwares.

Either way, infamy is better than obscurity in my opinion (but I'm an bit of a jerk so take that with a grain of salt).

:)
Russ