> What is the point of this email to the thousands of people exactly?
>
> Let's keep the list productive please.

For the sake of those whose English isrecreational:
Adam means that the sentence
   (Python doesn't have numeric for at all so it doesn't count.)
can be read in two ways.

Those like me who do British crosswords for fun would have
enjoyed Adam's post. I'm pretty sure Soni intended the pun,
but I missed it on first reading.