I watched the movie AlphaGo on Netflix yesterday.

The movie includes several scenes with computer screens that are
displaying source code.  All the source code appeared to be Lua code
(or perhaps LuaJIT code).  Maybe Lua can now claim to be the world's
smartest programming language?

There are previous posts to this list about Lua bindings written by
DeepMind, but I don't believe there has been any mention of AlphaGo
itself.

Hisham's htop also makes a cameo appearance in the movie.

Cheers,

Parke