Hi All,

Happy new year to All!

Well, I am not sure if this has been discussed but I have following situation :

A multi-processor system which is being controlled (or hosted) by either ARM core , STM32 or PIC32 which will be connected to PC. I have been asked to provide
scripting facility for each of the controller.

I am planning to just run Lua-VM on the micro-controllers and from PC send Lua chunk. then i can keep my script interface same for everyone. I am able to think of benefits in terms of common scripting interface and memory, will there be any limitation which i am not able to think right now?

Is there any repo which has only Minimum Lua available ( no parser , only VM)?

P.S. - For some reason I can not use eLua.

-
Rahul