zerofighter <zerofighter@163.com> wrote:

> for some reason, I'm compiling lua as a single cpp code (unity builds),
> that is, supply a `cpp` file that include all `*.c` files of lua source
> code
>
> everything's fine until the recently lua 5.3.4, the `goto condjump` (e.g.
> lvm.c at line 1475) cause these issue
>
> ``` lvm.c:1475:9: error: cannot jump from this goto statement to its label
> goto condjump; lvm.c:1402:17: note: jump bypasses variable initialization
> TValue *rb = vRB(i); ```
>
> would you please to support cpp unity builds compile method? Thanks

Given the use of the vRB(i) macro it appears you have obtained the latest
development version of Lua from GitHub. The current version on GitHub, which
was very recently updated, did change the version to 5.4. However, the
previous version of the codebase was still identifying itself as 5.3.4.

You should visit http://www.lua.org/ and grab the latest release version of
Lua 5.3.4 instead of using the GitHub version. The version on GitHub is
essentially the current development path for Lua 5.4 and is subject to
change, especially as there isn't even an official release candidate yet.

~Paige