On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 13:38:22 -0800, Russell Haley wrote:
> I was looking for more info on garbage collection and I can't navigate to the
> lua-users.org website due to a certificate error. As I am on a Blackberry
> Passport running bb10, I don't expect anyone else is having this issue.
>
> The error is that the domain name lua-users.org does not match the certificate
> domain name of pepperfish.net‎.

This is because lua-users.org isn't meant to be available over https and the
shared hosting server thus provides the default certificate instead.

I can't do anything about this unless I'm given certificate and keys for
lua-users.org or if the lua-users.org DNS is moved to Pepperfish then I can
turn on automatic letsencrypt support.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69