On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:49 PM, dyngeccetor8 <dyngeccetor8@disroot.org> wrote:
> Unlike 'npm' way I deploy code with all used modules. So there is zero external
> dependencies and no need to keep backward compatibility.

I've always tended to that, to the point where I would release
single-file 5000 line applications. Not really so good!

However, it is not difficult to squeeze all needed little modules into
a single archive - I've used Jay Carlson's soar to do this.

With little modules, you then get 'smart linking' - only the code you
use is included. Smart linking larger modules is harder to get right!