On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 3:48 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> This message seems to slightly pre-date my gmail records so I am
>> stealing the title to ask a question. The readme states potential
>> usage includes "Experimenting with new syntax without hacking the Lua
>> source (reserved.lua)".
>>
>> Would this be the mechanism one would utilise to experiment with
>> adding "domain specific languages" to Lua?
>
> I see it as *one* mechanism, yes, and an easy one to use. But there are
> others, such as Metalua. I'd love to hear about uses of ltokenp as a
> tool for building DSLs with Lua.

Hi,

Late night thought. I want to implement a way to tell Lua to wrap a
segment of text and run it as the arguments of os.execute(). Could you
give me a hint on how I would do that with ltokenp?

A safe table navigator symbol would be a fun thing to implement too.

Cheers,
Russ