[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v1.70
- From: Paul K <paul@...>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:10:21 -0800
I'm pleased to announce the new release of ZeroBrane Studio v1.70.
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, remote debugger, code analyzer, live coding, integration
with various Lua engines, and support for Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and
The new version includes the following improvements (full details are
in the changelog ):
- Added support for using luacheck.
- Added progress bar indicator for commandbar processing.
- Added cache for files in the commandbar.
- Added encoding output based on `codepage` setting.
- Added support for ansi escapes to color text in Output window.
- Improved UI responsiveness during find-in-files search.
- Updated commandbar to improve prefiltering performance on search
through large file sets.
- Updated moai API to community version 1.8 RC.
- Fixed multiple instance launch on macOS High Sierra.
- Fixed lexlpeg styling on Linux; 110+ languages and formats are now
styled on all platforms.
- Fixed debugging for Lua 5.2/5.3 when `LUA_PATH_5_2`/`5_3` env variable is set.
The documentation has been updated with screenshots and details on
recently added features. The list of packages has been updated with
descriptions for easy search and navigation . There have been
several API and settings changes, which are covered in the
"Incompatibilities" section of the changelog.
Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. I'd like to thank all
the users who provided patches, packages, feedback, and other support
of the project!