[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Lua code formatter 5.3-3
- From: Martin <eden_martin_fuhrspam@...>
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 03:44:55 +0100
I've updated Lua code formatter again:
* Command line parameters support.
Now "lua.reformat" prints nice usage help.
* Probably script is compatible with Windows.
Thanks to Peter Melnichenko for pointing that luarocks can
wrap Lua file as executable.
What remained is probably backport to Lua 5.1. Looks like many people
still use that version.
Generally I feel this project is done. Maybe I'll make some more
cosmetic changes but what I actually wished to implement I've
implemented. Writing Lua parser and formatter was challenging
and delightful task.
Requires: Lua 5.3
Installation: sudo luarocks install lcf
License: GPL v3