That's not very good search filter, because it finds only projects which use Lua more than other languages. But I think a lot of Lua projects use C/C++ and other languages as basis for libraries.

On 5 October 2017 at 15:43, Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:
On 5 October 2017 at 23:25, Etiene Dalcol <dalcol@etiene.net> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> There's this event going on this whole month: Hacktoberfest
> https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/
>
> It gives prizes to people contributing to open source :)
>
> I'd like to suggest to folks who maintain Lua related projects on github
> to tag beginner-friendly issues with the Hacktoberfest label.
>
> This is a great way to get more contributions and it could potentially
> spread some Lua love around the world!
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Etiene Dalcol
>
> Software Engineer @ Red Badger
> Sailor http://sailorproject.org
> Lua Space http://lua.space
> LuaConf http://luaconf.com

Done :)

Search github for lua related hacktoberfest labels:
https://github.com/search?l=Lua&q=label%3Ahacktoberfest+state%3Aopen+type%3Aissue&type=Issues

--
With best regards,
Kupriyanov Mikhail.