Hey, just wanted to share a my parser implementation with y'all. If you're interested in Rust and parser combinator libraries, you might like to check out it out. It has handled all the valid Lua code I've thrown at it so far (mostly from random files from Torch), but if anyone can break it I'd love to hear about it.

Since it's a pretty dumb parser combinator implementation, there are no error messages. It either parses or it does not parse. But this is more of a toy project anyway, so whatever.

https://github.com/doomrobo/nom-lua53/