On 26.09.2017 15:12, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
"Bytecode is definitely not portable across Lua versions and probably not portable across architectures."
From my experience Lua 5.2 bytecode is definitely not portable
between 32bit and 64bit architectures and not portable between big
and little endian systems.
It is not meant to be portable.

I know. I was just clarifying the "probably" part.
There is no probability in running a big endian bytecode under a little endian system.
It will just not work.
--
Thomas