Luiz:

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> > https://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/manual.html#lua_pushthread
>> I would think that can be used to detect if you have the main thread,
>> but not to locate it if you haven't got it.
> Checking is the subject of this thread, right?

I was confused and thought he needed the main one for something,
specially by some other threads. Reading again it seemed he wanted to
test  lua_xmove ability, and now I'm completely lost on what he wants.
I posted it because I do not see a great deal of utility of knowing
whether your thread is main or not when you do not even know if they
came from the same original main state, but yes, the title said it
right.

Francisco Olarte.