Sorry if I repeat someone but here is a list you are looking for:
https://github.com/LewisJEllis/awesome-lua

On 1 September 2017 at 16:52, Martin <eden_martin_fuhrspam@gmx.de> wrote:

On 09/01/2017 02:26 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
>> Below is a current version of list. For personal reasons I prefer one
>> relatively short somewhat-biased list than many pages in wiki.
>
> The list would be much more useful if hosted in the web and if it
> contained comments on the tools listed, that is, a curated list.

I feel here a hard to formulate problem:

One marginal approach is to have commonplace where anyone may announce
their tool. Past some time site looks like advertisement catalog but
most goods are outdated or immature. This encourages development but
hardens practical usage.

Another approach is to have curated list. It discourages immature/
outdated/untypical/new projects but good reference for common tools.

But who will curate such list? Where it should be published?
What if someone create alternative list?

I do not wish to deal with this problems.

So this list is just sharing personal notes. I'll be glad if it will
ever help someone. I'll be glad for further additions to it. In case
someone wish to host it - no problems. But I don't want to take
obligation to keep it up-date till end of times. "Here and now boys.
Here and now."

-- Martin

--
With best regards,