Here's a superset of Lisp/Lua language. http://github.com/meric/l2l
It's implemented in Lua.

It's used in a steam game:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/450700/announcements/detail/1258041022192285432

"40K lines of code have been rewritten (some manually, some with the help of a custom transpiler tool developed just for the task) from Scheme to l2l, a Lua-based language similar to Lisp. This allows the very sizable scripting side of Galactology to be based on LuaJIT, for the maximum possible performance for this kind of programming languages. sol2 provides the C++ binding layer for Lua.

The performance improvement is roughly 4x to 6x. In addition GC pauses are dramatically shorter thanks to Lua(JIT) incremental collector."

Disclaimer - I wrote the language.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Martin <eden_martin_fuhrspam@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> On this weekends I'm thinking about Lua ecosystem. More specifically,
> about tools for Lua language, not general libraries/frameworks.
>
> I've created sample sketch with categories, partly filled. And be
> grateful to anyone who can augment it.
>
> [implementations/dialects]
>   PuC Lua
>   LuaJIT
>   Ravi
>   MoonScript
>
> [code management]
>   [documentation]
>     ldoc
>
>   [static analysis]
>     luacheck
>
>   [pretty-printers]
>
>   [p-code assemblers]
>
> [execution analytics]
>   [profilers]
>
>   [debuggers]
>

> -- Martin

Martin,

Not sure if this list is still a thing, but the debug.lua tool from
Gunnar could be added to your debuggers list.

Thanks,

Russ