On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
You'll have to adapt morecore to your needs: for instance, by replacing sbrk.

I guess, this problem was already discussed in this mailling list at least couple of times :}

I'd like to expand on that a little bit. In general, You'll have to deal with linker scripts and mapping properly the RAM.
Also, there are plenty of MCUs with terribly segmented RAM, in chunks of 16-32 whatever kbytes. Which... makes
sbrk() implementation a bit tricky.

All in all, that's the generic way dealing with more or less custom or just various embedded devices like ARM boards.