Hi Bernd,

Sorry I missed this message earlier.

This looks to me like a permissions problem, or else a corrupted manifest in your luarocks.

Are you able to manually remove the old rock? `luarocks remove luaposix` or maybe `sudo luarocks remove luaposix`.

Failing that, there is a luarocks-admin command for regenerating the manifest that might fix the reference to a missing file.

Once you have managed to sort out the issue with the existing luaposix, I suspect the latest rock will install correctly for you. I've already corrected some bugs in my rock spec since this announcement that should get you past any earlier issues.

If not, and you can find a repeatable set of steps to reproduce it, please make an issue on github to remind me to look into it.

Cheers,
Gary