On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:43 AM Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Sean Conner once stated:

>   I've just released version 1.0.6 of org.conman.parsers.jsons, which
> fixes a bug found by Dirk Laurie related to feeding data into the parser.
> This now works:
>
>         json = require "org.conman.parsers.jsons"
>         file = io.open("large-json-file.json","r")
>         data = "" return file:read(1024) end)

No it doesn't.

I notice that you have no tests in your repository. Instead of continually releasing new versions that allegedly fix the issue but actually don't, may I suggest stopping work on that, writing a test suite, and then work on the bug without releasing anything until the test suite passes?

Generally speaking, when I'm looking for a module to use, a lack of tests is one of the biggest turn-offs for me, because it suggests to me that the author doesn't care enough to make sure it actually does what it's supposed to do.