On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:58 AM,  <gz@tset.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this message is to announce the availability of debug.lua 0.10.
> debug.lua is a terminal based standalone frontend for mobdebug,
> that runs on Linux and MacOS X and probably other Unixen. Because
> it is terminal based, it is navigated only with the keyboard, but it
> does feature source navigation and a display for expressions that
> change as you step through the source.
>
> New in version 0.11:
>
> * added simple config files to change the colors used by debug.lua
> * fixed a bug where the output of the '=' command was getting formatted
>   on a weird (and also wrong) way
>
> You can get debug.lua from http://www.tset.de/debug.lua
>
> or via luarocks install debug.lua.

I'm having trouble finding good debugging for Lua on FreeBSD.
ZeroBrane requires some extensive porting (I got it working ONCE and
then killed my image. Paul offered to help but I don't have time to
reproduce) and the Jetbrains IDEA plugin crashes after about 3-6 step.
I'll try this on TrueOS (FreeBSD-CURRENT) and get back to you.

Russ