Just off the top of my head - I think it needs to be migrated to an Android Studio project. Android has stopped using Eclipse a while ago.

The reason I'm peeking up now is because an application I've deployed some years ago has started erroing out for a lot of people with an opaque problem deep inside LuaJava - will need to get setup with an development environment for it again...

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:09 PM steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Definitely agree! It's pretty good in that manner.

So the question would be: what do we need?  Apart from general
maintainance of course, people do think something's dead if it hasn't
been touched for a few months ;)