As I needed graphics capabilities for our ticketing software, we started to work on a proper language binding of the GraphicsMagick library for Lua.

It works nicely, but it’s not yet complete (especially magick.c).  Contributions are welcome, please adhere to the code style, if possible.

You can find it at https://github.com/arcapos/luagraphicsmagick.

And yes, no docs, nor examples yet (the only examples we currently have talk directly to printing engines using a protocol which we are not allowed to reveal (NDA)).

Use the docs of the C Wand interface, the functions are likewise named, minus the „Draw“, „Magick“ etc. prefix.