From: Joe DF
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 5:48 PM
To: Russell Haley; Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: Puc-Lua Windows Installer

Style is important true. Functionality is however, the basis of programming. That said, this is offtopic.

Now I am confused as to which is which? PUC-Lua-VS2017-Solution?

And evidently, even my config files need some tidying up :p

-
Joe DF | Administrator at ahkscript.org
Manager at AutoHotkey Foundation LLC | joedf@ahkscript.org
http://ahkscript.org/joedf | https://www.linkedin.com/in/joedf