>> the DSL I want to parse is just a subset of lua language,
>> and the goal is to implement a source-to-source translator.

> From Lua to what?

From 'lua'(DSL) to lua honestly :p

The reason of that first sight may peculiar goal is because:

    This DSL which I want to implement has the totally different
    computation model with lua's original one. I have to manipulate
    and reconstruct the AST(such as insert some codes at each
    function call and some other more complex transformations) and
    regenerate the new AST's corresponding lua codes.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 7:19 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> the DSL I want to parse is just a subset of lua language,
> and the goal is to implement a source-to-source translator.

 From Lua to what?