Здравствуйте, Tony.

Вы писали 11 мая 2017 г., 19:36:15:

> I’m looking for an RS232 library for Windows primarily (but if also
> for  Linux it would be great) that will work with the latest Lua
> version and that can  be statically linked so that I end up with a
> single lua.exe with the RS232  functionality built-in.
>
> Some libraries I found on GitHub seem to be either abandoned, or
> for use  with older Lua versions.
>
> Any ideas/links?  Thank you.

This one[1] works on Windows/Linux for Lua 5.1-5.3.
In fact it is updated version of luars232[2] library.
My library has also Lua part but it is just OO wrapper
around low level API exported by C part. So see no reason
why you can not use only C part.

1 - https://luarocks.org/modules/moteus/rs232
2 - https://luarocks.org/modules/luarocks/luars232

--
С уважением,
 Alexey                          mailto:alexeymelnichuck@gmail.com

---
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.