在 2017/5/8 10:35, Pedro Alves 写道:
> Hi, everyone!
>
> I'm here to announce AbsTK. The Abstract ToolKit is a widget toolkit for GUI and TUI (text-based user interface) applications. It allows you to, with the same source code, build a UI that runs on GUI (GTK) and TUI (Curses). AbsTK is written in Lua and uses lgi <https://github.com/pavouk/lgi/> and lcurses <https://github.com/lcurses/lcurses> bindings.
>
> * http://github.com/PedroAlvesV/AbsTK <http://github.com/PedroAlvesV/AbsTK>
> [...]
>
> Any kind of feedback is strongly encouraged. I hope you enjoy it.
>
> Regards,
> Pedro Alves Valentim

UI widgets specific for wizard-like programs, very neat. this reminds me of the libyui,
but that is much more heavy-weighted UI widgets for __general__ usage.

I like AbsTK better though. it is much simpler and easier. we already had so many
"general purpose" GUI/TUI libraries anyway.

--
the nerdy Peng / 书呆彭 /