On 05/08/2017 03:35 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I'm here to announce AbsTK. The Abstract ToolKit is a widget toolkit for
> GUI and TUI (text-based user interface) applications. It allows you to,
> with the same source code, build a UI that runs on GUI (GTK) and TUI
> (Curses).
>
> * http://github.com/PedroAlvesV/AbsTK <http://github.com/PedroAlvesV/AbsTK>

> Any kind of feedback is strongly encouraged. I hope you enjoy it.

I like the look of this, covers a lot of simple, everyday UI stuff neatly.

Would it be possible to have some kind of validation for text fields?
e.g. check if an email address is formatted correctly and alert the user
if not. Make sure a checksum on a part number is correct.

It'd seem the callback function would be it, but that doesn't return any
data.

Scott