On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Russell Haley [via Lua]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> All these ideas point back to having a "foundation" dedicated to this
> sort of thing (i.e. binary distribution, beginner documentation. We
> don't need search though. We'll just put a link to Paul Merrells email
> address because he knows where it all is! tee hee!).

Ackkkkkk!!!!! :-)

Please  point  them instead to Lua Resource Links,
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/lua-resource-links>. Just
finished fixing the malformed links,so hopefully ready for prime-time.
It's a set of links aimed at novice programmers.

Please let me know if you have links that should be added.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]