lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

> I think your local mail system, your terminal program, and/or your editor are having a fight about whether they are in UTF-8 or not. That looks a lot like UTF-8 misinterpreted as ISO-8859-1. And from the mail headers:
> | Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
> I suspect this is Mutt being foolish, as well as wrong.

You're right. I sent it via Mutt but AFAIK I did not choose the charset
for encoding outgoing messages. I was counting on Gmail and others just
displaying UTF-8 correctly regardless. It did work for me with Gmail.