LuaWinMulti is Windows command line utility that will download, compile and configure a Lua installation with versions 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3 in parallel. Including the accompanying LuaRocks package manager for each version.

I just pushed some fixes for (long) outstanding issues. Because it is used in several CI setups, I decided to announce it here, as previous updates have been known to break some of those CI setups. So if you're using it, please keep an eye out for any trouble due to this update.

The following updates have been made:

- Lua 5.3 and LuaRocks have been updated to their latest versions
- the `setlua.bat` batch file no longer hangs while waiting for an
  invisible prompt
- the Lua paths set now include the LuaRocks `user-tree` (priorities:
  user-tree, system-tree, Lua defaults)
- an annoying problem with virus scanners (or other background
  processes) locking files and hence causing build failures has been
  resolved

The repo is here: https://github.com/Tieske/luawinmulti

Regards
Thijs