Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> Lua features in the "Inovanças - Creations Brazilian style" exhibition at
> the Museum of Tomorrow in Rio, which opens today:
> http://www.museudoamanha.org.br/en/inovancas-creations-brazilian-style

Congratulations to the Lua Team for such an honor! :)

As I can't make it to Rio, what does the Lua portion of the exhibit showcase
specifically? I couldn't find any details about Lua via the museum website,
unfortunately... but then, they probably would prefer I bought a ticket and
visited them to see the exhibit! ;)

The website does state the following: "The inventions are presented in
videos, with the discourse of their creators".

So, did Team Lua create a video for the exhibition? Will it be made
available online at some point, perhaps at the end of the year when the
exhibit closes at the museum?

~Paige