On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Nagaev Boris <bnagaev@gmail.com> wrote:
Finally the whole project can be written in a single
language (Go).

It depends on a project. But projects I have been doing in my whole career
very rarely can be written in a single language. You may need to access a
backend with say SQL. You may need to write _javascript_ for the UI (and
Go btw, is not particularly good choice for GUIs).

If you are writing networking servers / clients, Go might be one of the better
choices, but you hardly can "go" with a single language in any more complex
project. Bu you could just grab say OpenResty and write your networking server
with Lua (leveraging all the hard work and configurability done by Nginx team).