On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 10:40 PM, Sol <salpagarov@gmail.com> wrote:
Excuse me, second attempt.

> Greetings!
>
> lua.org have a portugal version at https://www.lua.org/portugues.html
> How I can contact to site webmaster? I have "an offer he can't refuse" :)
> Realy, I want to deal Russian version and restart Russian community.
> At first, we have a complete translation 5.3 reference.
> lua.ru is oudated and abandoned.
>
> What about https://www.lua.org/russian.html or ru.lua.org subdomain for us?

The Portuguese content at lua.org is understandable and is possible essentially because lua.org is maintained by a small group of people who can also ensure that the additional Portuguese content is good. The same cannot be done for other languages, and demanding that, or demanding that the control over lua.org or some of its parts be given to other people is unreasonable.

What is reasonable has already been suggested: create some other web site; you said hosting was not a problem, so that should be easy for you, make sure it has good quality content in Russian about Lua, then I am pretty sure it will be linked from lua.org.

Decentralisation is good.

Cheers,
V.