Dear all,

please I need your assistance on how to  luasql odbc DSN on debian jessie  for connection with Microsoft Sql Server.
I downloaded and installed luasql from github.
After installation i configured odbcinst.ini ,odbc.ini and tested the DSN with
isql -v DI_SS sa SHISU

I got the error below.
[IM004][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_HENV failed
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Here are my odbcinst.ini ,odbc.ini configuration.

ODBCINST.INI

[Luasql]
Description=Lua ODBC for SQL
Driver=/usr/lib/lua/5.2/luasql/odbc.so
Threading=2
UsageCount=2

ODBC.INI

[DI_SS]
Description=MS SQL connection to database
Driver=/usr/lib/lua/5.2/luasql/odbc.so
Database=DI_SMS
Server=172.16.65.53
UserName=sa
Password=SHISU
Trace=No
Port=1433

I will appreciate any body with useful information