On 02/27/2017 07:59 PM, JM Venet Magic.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to retrieve HDD's infos in lua, and store them in variables.
> Does someone has an idea, especially the physical serial number, not the
> one after formatting ?
> Thanks,
> JM Venet

Lua itself has no low-level functions such as calling BIOS routines.
But if you find library that provides these function you can
easily import them in Lua and use their values in Lua variables.

Also as Benjamin mentioned, you can use os.execute() to execute
command-shell command and get it's result.

-- Martin