Hi Dibyendu,

Thanks for the hint about the 5.2 suite!

On 7 March 2017 at 02:13, Ką Mykolas <kamicc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ravi was mentioned... at least 4 times :}

Cool. I noticed some discussion of Ravi's use of Lua 5.3 tests. I
suggested a while back that an API should be available to output the
limits in Lua, and the tests should use these. See
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2015-11/msg00055.html.

One thing also for Anton Soldatov: the Lua tests have grown
significantly in size from 5.1 to 5.2 to 5.3. LuaJIT is actually able
to run most of the 5.2 tests as well last time I checked - so you may
want to incorporate a modified version of 5.2 tests (tests involving
_ENV fail) in your test suite.

Regards
Dibyendu

--