Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com> wrote:
> Did not you notice io.write is not necessarily the same as file.write?

As Petri said, maybe we just all talking in parallel lines without
connecting.

To answer your question, I sort of did and sort of didn’t notice that.

Petri was imagining a world where Lua was different than it is.
I piggy-backed on that, and because I was thinking of code where I rely on
my own wrapper methods for file-writing, I said “I do that all the time.”

I really do write code like that all the time, but not in plain Lua, as
Dirk reminded me.