I'll just make a quick note here that if anyone has feedback on Lua
Vermelha, I'd be glad to hear about it :)

So far, we've mostly been focused on getting good performance on some
micro benchmarks. But, if anyone has a project they'd be interested in
running with Lua Vermelha, I really want to hear about it. Having a real
project to look at is going to make it much easier to know where to
focus our energy.

Leonardo

PS: thanks Dibyendu for mention the project :)