Hi Fred

On 2017-02-07 15:43, Fred M. Sloniker wrote:
I'm working on writing a program to help me make 'to-do' lists for
complicated builds in Minecraft, and there's some simple error in the
code, I'm sure. Unfortunately, the error I'm getting is "'lua:
temp.lua:74: 'do' expected near '<eof>'", which, given what's actually
at line 74, suggests the fault is somewhere else. Can anyone help? I
pasted the code to http://pastebin.com/mLNhdiK4 [1] .

This message is a syntax error message, which I could not reproduce. The program outputs:

0	1	Pulverizer (Basic)

Regards,
Tomás