Hi, list!

I'm happy to announce the upcoming single-day conference dedicated to
all things Lua and LuaJIT, that would be held in Moscow in the Mail.Ru
Group building on Sunday, March 5th this year.

We plan seven talks and a Q&A / round-table session, with a plenary
talk by Roberto Ierusalimschy, Lua's chief architect.

Talks are planned to be in English or Russian, on speaker's choice
(please contact me off-list if you need translation services and we'll
figure something out).

The conference will be free and open for all participants. The
participants will be required to register because space is limited,
the registration link will be available soon.

There are free coffee-breaks and an inexpensive lunch planned.

If you have a Lua or LuaJIT related topic you'd like to give a talk
about on the conference, please send a brief abstract to me:
agladysh@gmail.com.

Hope to see you in Moscow this Spring!

Best,
Alexander.