Hello,
          I compiled srlua on a windows system. I used glue.exe to append a test lua file containing just 2 print statements:

print("Line 1")
print("Last Line")

But when I run the output executable is displayed on the command line. Also io.read does not work to get input from the user.

Other than input/output the lua script is being executed fine.For example in the following code:

print("Line 1")
f = io.open("testfile.txt","w+")
f:write("Test done"..(nil or "hello")..tostring(53*24))
f:close()
print("Last Line")

The file is created fine but there is nothing displayed on the command line. What am I doing wrong here to redirect the input/output appropriately?

Thanks,
Milind