Read and write YAML-1.1 format files with Lua.

I am happy to announce release 6.1.1 of lyaml.  The content is identical
to the previous release, but there are no autotools in the build system
anymore.

Because I don't have (or want) access to a Windows machine, issues and
pull-requests to fix any problems installing to Microsoft machines
are especially welcome. Preferably, before I start migrating the rest of
my Lua packaging away from Autotools!

lyaml's home page is at http://github.com/gvvaughan/lyaml

## Noteworthy changes in release 6.1.1 (2017-01-22) [stable]

### New Features

  - Builds and installs with Luke instead of Autotools

Install it with LuaRocks, using:

    luarocks install lyaml 6.1.1